The bookmaking industry has changed drastically over the last 10-years and if you are a local bookie then you must know the ins and outs of this game. Key benefits of utilizing PPH you must be aware of why you hooked up with a PPH to begin with and what benefits you were looking for at that time, and what benefits you are still lacking. No matter where you are in life, you can always better yourself. If you are not earning a six-figure salary as a bookie, then you must change how you do business, and change today! It’s easy and affordable to do so.
- Building a great sportsbook from scratch is not easy but it can be done when connected with the right people and organizations. Bookies are throwing their hat’s in the ring and giving the Pay Per Heads the benefit of the doubt, and it’s paying big dividends. The pay per head industry has taken off in the last 3-5 years and it’s bigger and better than ever before and the best thing is this – the cost has come down.
- Many of the well-established sportsbook pay per head providers have been around for more than 10-years and even others, for upwards of 20-years. The PPH provider can supply you with a white label sports book with premium service for you and your client. The cost has come down and the best PPH companies are charging between $10-$15 per head. Now this gig is affordable, and they do all the work.
- You must have an online presence, without this, you have very little hope to grow. There are two ways of looking at the bookie business. You can keep the clients you have and have fun gambling with them. Maybe you make some money, maybe you don’t. For all intent and purpose, your bookie business is not a serious undertaking, it’s fun.
- You want to win money and you want to earn a solid, six-figure income. The only way in which to earn that income is by building your client base. You need many players betting with you daily, you need the cross action. You can approach this as a business and of course, still have fun, but make a pile of money doing it. You need the power of the mouse! Get your business online with a white label PPH provider.
- With a white label provider you get the best software for bookies that’s on the market. Bookie software is provided when you sign with a PPH (pay per head). It’s a complete online sportsbook, which includes a racebook with access to more than 75 world class tracks from around the world, as well as a Las Vegas style casino that features the hottest slots and table games-even live betting.
- Reporting: With a white label sportsbook you now have accounting and player reports at your fingertips-on demand. When you want a report, you can read it, or print it, 24/7. You now can stay on top of your players; you will know who is beating you and you can set player limits. With reports, you can keep track of spending and know where every dollar goes and when every dollar comes in the door.
- The software grades your bet slips. You no longer have to sit up late at night grading bets. When the game is finished, the software grades the bet and deposits the money or records the loss.
- What you want and need the most as a bookie is an online presence so that your players can control their own destiny and play whenever they want to play. The beauty of a white label sportsbook is a toll-free hot line that’s available from the US to you and your clients.
You have the perfect opportunity to get in on the ground floor with an FRR custom-built gaming website. Not only is it free but it’s also very high quality. Your clients will love you and you will love the freedom a 24/7 gaming site affords. For pennies on the dollar you can be hanging with the big boys of the industry and earning what you are worth. Stop working and start living, it’s your life, now take charge of it.